Welcome to the Train Control Systems documentation wiki! We are creating an online TCS knowledge base, hosted on a wiki (similar in format to an online encyclopedia, i.e. Wikipedia).
We have been and will continuously be expanding on topics herein until we have complied a comprehensive knowledge base that is accessible to everyone and always up-to-date.
This wiki was first launched 3/4/2020. Documenting the TCS UWT-100 Universal WiFi Throttle is our first project of many. Please check back for more information, and send us suggestions for articles that you would find helpful.
Thanks! - The TCS Team
- 1 Technical Support Resources
- 2 OEM Decoder Projects and Information
- 3 WiFi Command System
- 4 TCS Depot Software
Technical Support Resources
We are currently in the process of migrating all of our help articles and documentation to the new Wiki format! Below you can find links to pages with information, support, and troubleshooting for our most-commonly-asked questions. To see all of our technical support resources and help articles, click on "Technical Support" just below:
(For a full list of technical support pages and resources, click on the link above)
- Consisting with CV19
- Decoder Address Programming and "Lost Address"
- Issues With DCC Programming Tracks and "No Ack"
- What is Decoder Lock?
- Lighting Wiring and Programming
- Decoder Reset Options
- Decoder Installation Guides
- Legacy Documentation << Click here to see all of our superannuated programming guides and other documents
- Legacy Support Articles << Click here to see help articles not yet migrated here
- List of NMRA Standard CV's
OEM Decoder Projects and Information
Bachmann Spectrum 4-6-4 ALCo J3 Hudson - HO Scale - COMING SOON!
Bachmann Spectrum 4-6-2 K4 - HO Scale - COMING SOON!
Bachmann Spectrum Siemens ALC-42 (Charger) - N Scale - COMING SOON!
Bachmann Spectrum Siemens SC-44 (Charger) - N Scale - COMING SOON!
WiFi Command System
TCS LCC Command Station and Boosters
Booster Adapter - Coming Soon!